Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
1. For pre-orders please be sure that all your orders are final. We will not cancel any order once submitted and paid for.
2. Pre-order slots are subject to first-come, first-served basis especially on limited items.
3. A pre-order is initiated through the check-out of the item through our website. An automated order confirmation shall be sent to the email that you have provided. Please be reminded that the amount stated therein, whether for down payment or full payment shall have to be settled within five (5) business days. Otherwise, the order and slot may be cancelled without prior notice.
4. Pre-order payments whether partial or in full shall be non-refundable and non-transferable. Any agreement to transfer the slot shall not be binding with us and we shall hold no liability for any changes therein.
5. Pre-order cancellations shall not be accepted for whatever reason. Please be reminded that we also commit the order to our supplier in order to fulfill your pre-order. If you still proceed with your order cancellation, all payments made shall be forfeited. We will also reserve the right not to accept any future pre-orders from you and any outstanding pre-orders may be cancelled without prior notice.
6. Settlement of pre-order balances shall be made within one (1) week of item arrival. We will notify you through personal message, email and pinned post on our facebook page (MooMoo Toys) of the item arrival. Confirmation of the notification is required otherwise, the slot as well as any payments thereon may be cancelled without prior notice. It has come to our attention that some customers deliberately ignore notifications and such inaction needs to be addressed properly. Payment of the pre-order balance shall be made within one (1) week of item arrival. Non-payment of the balance shall likewise result to the cancellation of the pre-order and forfeiture of any payments previously made.
7. Product release dates are subject to vary and we will not hold any responsibility for product delays from our suppliers, from the transit time from outside the Philippines including the processing days for the release from the Bureau of Customs and manufacturer delays. In accepting and placing your order, you fully understand that we are a purely retail store and are not the manufacturer nor the distributor of the products that we sell.
8. Product cancellation or shortage. In the rare instance that there be a product cancellation or shortage of items from our supplier, any pre-order will be refunded in full in the mode that is feasible for both parties. In case of shortage, the first-come, first-served basis shall be observed.
9. We will not accept any liability with regard to the accuracy and completeness of the information posted on our website or any of our social media accounts or any communications. We will not be in any way responsible nor accountable for any product variation from released prototype images.
1. On-hand items shall be purchased on a first-come, first served basis. We will not honor any reservations nor "dibs" of any of our items.
2. Due to the nature of the items we sell, we will not accept any return once an item is purchased except if the item has manufacturing defect. Any return must be accompanied and substantiated by proof and is subject to review. Once approved, please be reminded that replacements is subject to availability of our inventory as well as our suppliers' inventory. In the event that there be no replacements available, the customer shall have the liberty of choosing an item of equal value, any difference may be settled in cash, or a full refund in the method feasible to both parties.
1. Back-orders and special requests are accepted through the submission of the form on our website (https://moomootoys.com/pages/back-order-special-request).
2. We will try to source the request from our suppliers and once stock availability is confirmed, full payment of the order shall be required. Otherwise, we will not order the stock from the supplier.
3. If in the unlikely event that the stock becomes unavailable after payment, we will refund the full amount of the payment (excluding any fees that you may have incurred thereon) to the method feasible to both parties.
Delivery, Product Condition and Other Concerns:
1. The default mode of claiming is by store pick-up. Delivery of any purchase is subject to request and processing.
2. Delivery fees shall be shouldered by the buyer. Any and all special request with regard to delivery shall have to be communicated with us prior to the shipment date. For lalamove, grab or any similar courier service, the buyer shall book the order once the payment for the item has been confirmed. No payment confirmation, no release of the item purchased.
3. Damages during the transit shall be borne by the buyer. We will not accept any return based on courier damage.
4. We guarantee that any and all of our items are genuine and authentic. As such, the quality of the product is of paramount importance and any manufacturing defect thereon may be communicated with us subject to approval. However, any communication must be accompanied by sufficient proof that the defect is not due to transit or mishandling of the item.
5. Discounts or any promotions shall not be compounded. Any discount or promotion may not be used at the same time and any attempt to circumvent this shall also be prohibited.
6. Refunds/Returns shall always be in the method feasible to both parties and shall exclude any fees that the buyer may have incurred for their payment such as paypal fees, interbank transfer fees and fees from remittance centers. Likewise, the buyer shall cover for the shipping costs and risks of shipping for the item in case of returns.